1.Choose your course and university Be prepared like which programme you want to go such as undergraduate, graduate, masters, research etc. Make the background research on the universities in Australia.
2. Apply for application Once you have chosen your university of choice and stream of education and program which you want to apply. Make an online application to the university with all academics as well as test scores. Some universities will have application fee and few will be waived off.
3 .Wait for application be processed. Once your application reaches the university, University will scrutinize the application and notify the results.
4 .Confirmation of your application Once your application is accepted you will receive an offer and acceptance of admission letter. Once before accepting the offer university do check the requirements, read the letter offer and check any further fulfillments. And you have to meet all the requirements as well as payment of the tuition fee before institution issues COE (Confirmation of enrollment).
5. Prepare for the visa Apply for the student visa through CoE and get granted the student visa. Fly to the Australia. Following are required for visa
• Your health
• Your character
• Overseas Student
Health Cover (OHSC)
• Being free of debts to the Commonwealth of Australia
• custody, accommodation and general welfare arrangements for students under 18 years of age
• Your capacity to cover the cost of air fares, course tuition fees and living costs for you and your family members for the duration of your stay in Australia (the minimum living cost requirement is AUD$19,830 per year)
• Your academic record and qualifications completed
• English language proficiency
• Your proving that you are a genuine temporary entrant
We at Best Abroad School Education, A Career School is your one stop solution for Education Abroad, Career Counselling, and Student Profile Analysis, procedures for different countries like Canada, Australia, Germany USA Caribbean and many other countries.