MBBS IN GEORGIA
- Georgia is a country located at the Caucasus region of Eastern Europe and West Asia
- The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi. Tbilisi is well-known for its architecture and cobblestoned streets
- The eastern part of Georgia experiences hot summers and cold winters while the climate in the western part of the country is influenced by elevation of the land
- 4.Georgia has become popular among students who are pursuing MBBS especially after 2011.
- Admission into MBBS in Georgia does not require any sort of entrance exam; it is based on the marks obtained in 12th class.
- The medical universities of Georgia have got worldwide recognition and offer high standard infrastructure and education.
- The students completing their MBBS course from Georgia are eligible to work in any part of the world after clearing the requisite country’s licencing exam.
MBBS IN GEORGIA
- The course duration in Georgia is 5 +1 year of internship
- One can easily attain a scholarship based on the merit score
- MBBS colleges and universities in Georgia are accredited internationally by the medical councils like WHO, MCI, FAIMER and UNESCO
- The classes are in the ratio 20:1 which is a very healthy ratio for a scholastic development of the student.
- The medium of instruction in medical colleges in Georgia is English, unlike the other countries abroad who insist on learning the mother tongue of the country.
- Weather conditions in Georgia are highly adaptable to Indians students in comparison to other countries with harsh climatic conditions.
- Georgia is safe and provides a healthy atmosphere enriching the education of the students.
Why to Study MBBS in Georgia
- MBBS from medical colleges and universities in Georgia are accredited by international bodies like WHO, MCI, FAIMER and UNESCO.
- Students pursuing their MBBS in Georgia get internships at some of the top multinational companies within the country itself.
- No entrance test is required for admission which makes the admission process very easy.
- The tuition fee is at an affordable rate in Georgia. There is no donation to be given to the MBBS colleges in Georgia. Also, the student can enrol for a scholarship Based on his/her merit score.
- The medium of instruction is English in all the MBBS colleges.
- There are hostels providing Indian food for Indian students. The quality of the accommodation provided and its facilities are exemplary.
- The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure, laboratories, and technology.
- The career opportunities are tremendous for MBBS graduates from Georgia.
Top MBBS Universities in Georgia
- “AIETI” Medical School
- Akaki Tsereteli State University
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
- David Tvildiani Medical University
- East European University, Georgia
- European University
- Euroregional Teaching University LLC, Georgia
- Georgian American University, Georgia
- Georgian National University, Georgia
- High Medical School “Ayeti”
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
- Kutaisi Medical Institute “Kutaisi”
- LLC Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia
- LTD Caucasus University, Tibilisi, Georgia
- New Vision University, Georgia
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy
- Tbilisi Medical University “Hippocrates”
- Tbilisi Open Teaching University, Georgia
- Tbilisi Public University “Metekhi”
- Grigol Robakidze University,Tbilisi
- Tbilisi State Medical University
- Teaching University Geomedi, Georgia
- University of Georgia
- BAU International University, Batumi
Admission Requirements for MBBS in Georgia 2020-2021
The Indian students should fulfil the following Admission Requirement suggested by Best Abroad School Education
- A birth certificate as an age proof is mandatory.
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets.
- Passport size photo.
- Valid passport with 18 months of validity.
- Student VISA is mandatory.
- A no objection certificate.
- Report of HIV test.
- Bank statements are required for the submission.
- Possess the MBBS fees of Georgia 2020-21.
- Medical certificates for fitness proofs.
- Invitation letter from concerned university.
- Approved documents from the Ministry External Affairs.
- Criminal verification certificate.
- Health insurance certificate.
- Travel insurance certificate.
Visa Procedure for MBBS in Georgia always advised to check with the BEST ABROAD SCHOOL EDUCATION consultancy office.
1. Valid Passport
2. Marks Sheets of 10th 12th NEET
3. LOR’s-2 and SOP
4. Transfer Certificates of previous institutions and Code of conduct
5. Passport Size Photographs
6. Birth Certificate with other required documents
7. University offer letter
A bank statement of the guardian should be submitted which should include the fee structure of the 1st year of the education.
At BEST ABROAD SCHOOL EDUCATION we strictly recommend you to check the following points, Fraud agents will ask for the following.
1. Full Payment of MBBS Fees – 6 Years together
2. Donation or Capitation Fee
3. Original Passport
4. Non Tax Receipts of Payments
For making admission Hassle free talk to Best Abroad School Education admission expert
- Talk to Admission Officer
- Fill Application form
- Submit necessary documents
- Get offer letter form university of college
- Acceptance of offer letter
- Immigration process
- All documents must be checked properly before applying
Service by Best Abroad School Education
- Career Counselling
- Admission Counselling
- University Selection
- Document Preparation
- Application Processing
- Bank Loan & Visa Guidance
- Accommodation Assistance
- Forex Guidance
- Pre-Departure Counselling