- Kazakhstan, officially the Republic of Kazakhstan and the country of Central Asia.
- The Capital city of Kazakhstan is Nur- Sultan.
- It is the largest country in Central Asia and ninth largest in the world.
- Kazakhstan has a climate which is sharply continental and hot summers with equally extreme winters.
- Kazakhstan is placed in Level 1 by the US Department of State, which means that it is the safest country to live. It has high literacy rate of 99.78%
- There are over 100 Universities in the country, best known for medical programs with comparatively less fees of that of Indian private Medical Colleges.
- Kazath culture has an influence of Turkic lifestyle with different traditional foods with lamb being one of the famous foods.
- Climate in Kazakhstan is continental and kind of a little arid. Temperature of an average of 30 C in summer and 20 C in winter.
MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
- Kazakhstan offers medical education with fair and affordable fee structure
- It offer very good clinical practice to the students for making sure that they have good practical exposure
- The faculties and the staff in the universities are very well experience and the schools have good number of hospitals associated with them
- Students from all corners of the world come here in the MCI approved universities
- Study at Kazakhstan would be an best option for MBBS aspirants
WHY MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
- MBBS in Kazakhstan is very much affordable when compared to that of Indian Private College with a huge donation and tuition fee.
- Students can avail all the facilities provided by the universities with affordable costs.
- Universities are highly equipped with the modern amenities and state of art infrastructure.
- Hostel and Food facility is available for all the students who come from different corners of the world
- Kazakhstan attracts foreign students every year.
- Pass outs students of the medical universities of Kazakhstan can work anywhere globally depending upon the availability and the opportunities.
TOP MBBS UNIVERSITIES IN KAZAKHSTAN
- Kazakh National Medical University
- Astana Medical University
- Karaganda State Medical University
- Semey State Medical University
- West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University
- Kazakh Russian Medical University
- Shymkent State Medical University
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
- 12thStandard with 50% Marks in PCB
- NEET Eligibility for India Students
- English Subject in the Higher Secondary
- Min 17 Years of Age & Max 25 Years of Age
Visa Procedure for MBBS in Kazakhstan always advised to check with the BEST ABROAD SCHOOL EDUCATION consultancy office.
- Valid Passport
- Marks Sheets of 10th12thNEET
- LOR’s-2 and SOP
- Transfer Certificates of previous institutions and Code of conduct
- Passport Size Photographs
- Birth Certificate with other required documents
- University offer letter
- A bank statement of the guardian should be submitted which should include the fee structure of the 1st year of the education.
At BEST ABROAD SCHOOL EDUCATION we strictly recommend you to check the following points, Fraud agents will ask for the following.
Full Payment of MBBS Fees – 6 Years together
- Donation or Capitation Fee
- Original Passport
- Non Tax Receipts of Payments
For making admission Hassle free talk to Best Abroad School Education admission expert
- Talk to Admission Officer
- Fill Application form
- Submit necessary documents
- Get offer letter form university of college
- Acceptance of offer letter
- Immigration process
- All documents must be checked properly before applying
Service by Best Abroad School Education
- Career Counseling
- Admission counseling
- University Selection
- Document Preparation
- Application Processing
- Bank Loan & Visa Guidance
- Accommodation Assistance
- Forex Guidance
- Pre-Departure counseling