Best abroad school
MBBS IN Kyrgyzstan
Introduction for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan is among the best options for pursuing MBBS abroad for the Indian students at a very low cost. The country has top medical universities and colleges that provide MBBS, MD and other medical degrees. Numerous students from India and other countries internationally apply to the medical universities in Kyrgyzstan to pursue their medical degree. Kyrgyzstan provides quality education and facilities to the MBBS students in their medicals universities and colleges. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are accredited by the international medical councils; WHO, MCI, PLAB, FAIMER and UNESCO.
The duration of the complete MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years, that is, 5 years+1 year internship at affiliated hospitals. One of the main reason international students are interested in pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is primarily because of the fact that most of the universities provide real life case studies and clinical knowledge during their entire course of the education. High quality of education along with the low cost of tuition fee is another reason for choosing the top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan for MBBS. The MBBS graduates from medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are now working in different parts of the world. Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan will provide myriad opportunities to the Indian Students across the world.
Kyrgyzstan was formally known as the Kyrgyz Republic, located in Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan is a scenic country known for its natural beauty and varied traditions. The Kyrgyz Republic is a landlocked country, surrounded by mountains sharing its borders with Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and China. The capital of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek which is the largest city of in the country. Bishkek covers a total area of 49 square miles with an estimated population of around 1,250,000. The climatic conditions of Kyrgyzstan are similar to that of the colder regions up north of India.
Why MBBS Study in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan provides a very feasible tuition fees and the accommodation and cost of living are a lot lesser than that of India. The medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are furnished with all the amenities that required for betterment for the students. The medical colleges are well equipped with modern infrastructure and latest technology. The quality of education provided in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan can be compared to that of countries like USA, UK and other European countries. The students are aided to learn through practical training and experiments. Students are also required to go on clinical rounds that help them in gaining better experience in their fields of study. The top medical universities and colleges in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by MCI, WHO, FAIMER, WDOMS and UNESCO. The medium of instruction for MBBS in the universities in Kyrgyzstan is English, which is a very important aspect, as many countries have their mother tongue as medium of instruction. Medical universities in Kyrgyzstan also provide MCI coaching.
Benefits of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students 2020
The benefits of pursuing MBBS in the medical colleges and universities of Kyrgyzstan are as follows:
- The student-teacher ratio is the most favorable, as it will provide each and every student with the attention required from the faculty to mold them into the best doctors.
- Students are not required to qualify any entrance examination for admission in best medical universities of Kyrgyzstan.
- The cost of tuition fees and hostel accommodation is very low as compared to other countries on the continent. In fact, Kyrgyzstan provides the best medical cost with the lowest fee structure in the whole of Asia.
- The students get a lot of opportunities to participate in international conferences and seminars, which gives an opportunity to the students to interact with other international students.
- There are many extra-curricular activities in the medical campuses that will help in developing the skills of the students.
- The admission processes in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are hassle-free and easy.
Top Universities for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Asian Medical Institute
- K.AKHUNBAEV KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY
- International University of Kyrgyzstan, International School of Medicine, Bishkek
- Jalal-Abad State University, Jalal-Abad
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Osh State University, Medical Faculty
Requirements for MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan 2020-2021
The following are the requirements for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan:
- A birth certificate as an age proof s mandatory.
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets.
- Passport size photo.
- Valid passport with 18 months of validity.
- Student VISA is mandatory.
- A no objection certificate.
- Report of HIV test.
- Banks statements are required for the submission.
- Posses the MBBS fees of Kyrgyzstan 2020-21.
- Medical certificates for fitness proofs.
- Invitation letter from concerned university.
- Approved documents from the Ministry External Affairs.
- Criminal verification certificate.
- Health insurance certificate.
- Travel insurance certificate.
Visa Procedure for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The candidates have to fill-in the online application form correctly provided in the websites of the respective MBBS colleges and universities. Then you need to submit all the required documents. The candidates will then get the invitation letter from the respective university. It is at this step that the candidate has to pay the admission fee. Then the student can apply for the visa. And once the visa is in hand one can book the tickets to Kyrgyzstan!
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Advice for Indian Students
The following are the advices for the Indian students in Kyrgyzstan:
- Students should be well-informed about the university or college that s/he has applied for an admission.
- The candidate also must be sure to choose the college that is under their economical standards.
- One should always be cautious of his/her surroundings.
- Avoid company of dangerous people.
- Do not stay outside late in the night.
- Do not travel to places not sure of.
Pro & Cons of Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Some of the challenges faced are the cold climatic condition of Kyrgyzstan but, the central heating systems built in the infrastructures in Kyrgyzstan are very helpful. The easy curriculum and extra-curricular activities might tend to make the student lose interest in his/her studies. The language barrier and the new culture can also be a significant challenge.
The pros are the low cost of education along with scholarship provided by the Kyrgyzstani government, good accommodation and canteen facilities. The Kyrgyzstan medical universities are accredited by the medical councils all over the world. It is also easy to apply and enroll. And the job opportunities are massive for a medical student graduated from a Kyrgyzstan medical college.
Visa Procedure for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan always advised to check with the BEST ABROAD SCHOOL EDUCATION consultancy office.
1. Valid Passport
2. Marks Sheets of 10th 12th NEET
3. LOR’s-2 and SOP
4. Transfer Certificates of previous institutions and Code of conduct
5. Passport Size Photographs
6. Birth Certificate with other required documents
7. University offer letter
A bank statement of the guardian should be submitted which should include the fee structure of the 1st year of the education.
At BEST ABROAD SCHOOL EDUCATION we strictly recommend you to check the following points, Fraud agents will ask for the following.
1. Full Payment of MBBS Fees – 6 Years together
2. Donation or Capitation Fee
3. Original Passport
4. Non Tax Receipts of Payments
For making admission Hassle free talk to Best Abroad School Education admission expert
- Talk to Admission Officer
- Fill Application form
- Submit necessary documents
- Get offer letter form university of college
- Acceptance of offer letter
- Immigration process
- All documents must be checked properly before applying
Service by Best Abroad School Education
- Career Counselling
- Admission Counselling
- University Selection
- Document Preparation
- Application Processing
- Bank Loan & Visa Guidance
- Accommodation Assistance
- Forex Guidance
- Pre-Departure Counselling