MBBS IN NEPAL
- Nepal is a country in South Asia mainly in the Himalayas, but also includes parts of the Indo Gangetic plain.
- Capital city of Nepal is Kathmandu with population of 2.81 Crores
- Temperature in Nepal are not too warm, with daily maxima about 25°C and cool nights with minima of 10°C
- Although Nepali is the native language, English is the primary language used for business in Nepal.
MBBS IN NEPAL
- Most colleges in Nepal are affiliated to the Kathmandu University; all these colleges have accreditations from the Nepal’s Medical council.
- Admission procedure in Nepal Medical College is simple and direct.
- Fees structure in Nepal Medical college is affordable to many
- India and Nepal are friendly countries, due to the common language being Hindi; MBBS in Nepal for Indian students is very comfortable.
ADVANTAGE OF DOING MBBS IN NEPAL
- The syllabus and the pattern of MBBS education in Nepal are similar to that of India.
- Nepal Medical colleges have many highly qualified Indian teachers among the staff. This makes Indian students attracted to Nepal
- Nepal has autonomous Medical colleges for MBBS, known for the quality of education
- Easy to commute for students from Nepal to India with spending very less
- Fees in Nepal medical college is very much affordable, they even give facility of paying fees in instalments.
- Nepal cuisines are similar to that India, students could hardly notice the change
7.Cost of living in Nepal is much affordable for a Middle class student.
TOP MEDICAL COLLEGES IN NEPAL
- Maharajgunj Medical Campus
- B P Koirala Institute of Health Sciences (BPKIHS)
- Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences (KUSMS)
- Chitwan Medical College (CMC)
- Manipal College of Medical Sciences
- Kathmandu Medical College
- Patan Academy of Health Sciences School of Medicine
- KIST Medical College
- Nepal Medical College
- NAIHS College of Medicine (Army Medical College)
- Nepalgunj Medical College
- National Medical College
- Lumbini Medical College
- Nobel Medical College
- Universal College of Medical Sciences and Teching Hospital (UCMS)
- Gandaki Medical College (GMC)
- Birat Medical College
- Devdaha Medical College
- Janaki Medical College (JMC)
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR NEPAL
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The student must have passed with an aggregate of 50% marks and 50% marks in PCB subjects.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age.
- Students must qualify NEET and submit eligibility certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
Visa Procedure for MBBS in Nepal always advised to check with the BEST ABROAD SCHOOL EDUCATION consultancy office.
1. Valid Passport
2. Marks Sheets of 10th 12th NEET
3. LOR’s-2 and SOP
4. Transfer Certificates of previous institutions and Code of conduct
5. Passport Size Photographs
6. Birth Certificate with other required documents
7. University offer letter
A bank statement of the guardian should be submitted which should include the fee structure of the 1st year of the education.
At BEST ABROAD SCHOOL EDUCATION we strictly recommend you to check the following points, Fraud agents will ask for the following.
1. Full Payment of MBBS Fees – 6 Years together
2. Donation or Capitation Fee
3. Original Passport
4. Non Tax Receipts of Payments
For making admission Hassle free talk to Best Abroad School Education admission expert
- Talk to Admission Officer
- Fill Application form
- Submit necessary documents
- Get offer letter form university of college
- Acceptance of offer letter
- Immigration process
- All documents must be checked properly before applying
Service by Best Abroad School Education
- Career Counselling
- Admission Counselling
- University Selection
- Document Preparation
- Application Processing
- Bank Loan & Visa Guidance
- Accommodation Assistance
- Forex Guidance
- Pre-Departure Counselling