- Russia is situated in Asia and Eastern Europe. Russia is the largest country of the world by land area and it is also known as Russia Federation.
- Moscow is the capital of Russia, which is the largest city in the world
- In general, the climate of Russia can be described as a highly continental influenced climate with warm to hot dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower and sometimes heavy snowfall.
- Russia’s Population is about 146.6 million. Russian government is Best Abroad School Educationd on a democratic form of rule.
MBBS IN RUSSIA
- Affordable fee structure as Russian Government provides subsidy for education
- Students who do MBBS from, Russia can work anywhere in the world as all medical universities in Russia are listed in WHO and MCI
- Universities in Russia provide quality medical education and practical knowledge of which students are attracted from all over the world.
- Students are trained for MCI screening test during the medical course.
- Medical courses are taught both in English and Russian languages, for which students are trained with Russian language because by learning Russian language it would be easy for them to communicate with patients in the hospital during the time of medical practice.
WHY TO STUDY MBBS IN RUSSIA
- All the medical universities are Government Universities
- Very easy to get visa
- Admission procedure is easy with No Donation
- Fees are very affordable when compared to that of 5.other European countries.
- Russian Medical degree is recognised worldwide.
- Can enjoy European lifestyle
- Most of the Universities in Russia has Indian Canteen
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by 10.Medical Universities of Russia.
TOP UNIVERSITIES OF MBBS IN RUSSIA
- Tver State Medical University
- M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Kuban State Medical University
- Smolensk State Medical University
- Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
- Kursk state medical University
- Kazan state medical university
- Ryazan State Medical University
- Crimea Federal University
- Northern State Medical University
- Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University
- Volgograd State Medical University
- Perm State Medical University
- OMSK State Medical University
- Syktyvkar State University
- Mari State University
- Altai State Medical University
- Dagestan State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Kazan Federal University
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University (RNRMU)
- South Ural State University (School of Medicine)
- Saratov State Medical University
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The student must have passed with an aggregate of 50% marks and 50% marks in PCB subjects.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age.
- Students must qualify NEET
Visa Procedure for MBBS in Russia always advised to check with the BEST ABROAD SCHOOL EDUCATION consultancy office.
1. Valid Passport
2. Marks Sheets of 10th 12th NEET
3. LOR’s-2 and SOP
4. Transfer Certificates of previous institutions and Code of conduct
5. Passport Size Photographs
6. Birth Certificate with other required documents
7. University offer letter
A bank statement of the guardian should be submitted which should include the fee structure of the 1st year of the education.
At BEST ABROAD SCHOOL EDUCATION we strictly recommend you to check the following points, Fraud agents will ask for the following.
1. Full Payment of MBBS Fees – 6 Years together
2. Donation or Capitation Fee
3. Original Passport
4. Non Tax Receipts of Payments
For making admission Hassle free talk to Best Abroad School Education admission expert
- Talk to Admission Officer
- Fill Application form
- Submit necessary documents
- Get offer letter form university of college
- Acceptance of offer letter
- Immigration process
- All documents must be checked properly before applying
Service by Best Abroad School Education
- Career Counselling
- Admission Counselling
- University Selection
- Document Preparation
- Application Processing
- Bank Loan & Visa Guidance
- Accommodation Assistance
- Forex Guidance
- Pre-Departure Counselling