MBBS IN UKRAINE
- Ukraine is the largest country excluding Russia in Eastern Europe. The capital city of Ukraine is Kyiv with official language as Ukrainian
- Ukraine has a temperate continental climate with cold, snowy winters and warm summers.
- It is ranked fourth in Europe for having the largest number of post graduates in the fields of medicine
- Ukraine has good number of top medical Universities offering MBBS.MD and other degrees in medicine for both international and local students.
- WHO and UNESCO has accredited all the medical universities in Ukraine which are to be called as world’s major organizations
MBBS IN UKRAINE
- Ukraine has world class Government Medical Universities for Medical aspirants at a very affordable price.
- Ukraine has gained a lot of popularity among international students who want to pursue their MBBS from abroad.
- The students graduating from Universities of Ukraine are eligible to apply for jobs in any part of the world.
- The duration of the MBBS program in Ukraine is 5.8 years.
- There is no entrance required to get admission in a medical university in Ukraine, which makes it easy for the medical aspirants to fulfil their dreams of becoming a doctor.
WHY STUDY MBBS IN UKRAINE
- Government of Ukraine has taken special care and attention towards the improvement and development of medical education in the country, which makes to maintain the standard of education
- Eye catching infrastructure with quality of education attracts students to Ukraine
- Medicine in Ukraine is very affordable.
- As the universities are under Government they do not have any donations for getting admission in a medical college in Ukraine.
- Apart from studies, students are encouraged to participate in extracurricular activities and also they see to it that they participate in various seminars and International conferences.
- Mode of study in Ukraine is English which makes it easier for international students to adopt.
TOP MBBS UNIVERSITIES IN UKRAINE
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- VN Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Lugansk State Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
- Donestk National Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Black Sea National University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- Sumy State University
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR UKRAINE
- 12thStandard with 50% Marks in PCB
- NEET Eligibility for India Students
- English Subject in the Higher Secondary
- Min 17 Years of Age & Max 25 Years of Age
- Candidates must have valid Indian passport
Visa Procedure for MBBS in Ukraine always advised to check with the BEST ABROAD SCHOOL EDUCATION consultancy office.
- Valid Passport
- Marks Sheets of 10th12thNEET
- LOR’s-2 and SOP
- Transfer Certificates of previous institutions and Code of conduct
- Passport Size Photographs
- Birth Certificate with other required documents
- University offer letter.
- A bank statement of the guardian should be submitted which should include the fee structure of the 1st year of the education.
At BEST ABROAD SCHOOL EDUCATION we strictly recommend you to check the following points, Fraud agents will ask for the following.
- Full Payment of MBBS Fees – 6 Years together
- Donation or Capitation Fee
- Original Passport
- Non Tax Receipts of Payments
For making admission Hassle free talk to Best Abroad School Education admission expert
- Talk to Admission Officer
- Fill Application form
- Submit necessary documents
- Get offer letter form university of college
- Acceptance of offer letter
- Immigration process
- All documents must be checked properly before applying
Service by Best Abroad School Education
- Career Counseling
- Admission counseling
- University Selection
- Document Preparation
- Application Processing
- Bank Loan & Visa Guidance
- Accommodation Assistance
- Forex Guidance
- Pre-Departure counseling