Work Options

After meeting the guidelines and taking permission from the university where they are studying students are eligible to work for a maximum period of up to 20 hours per week during the academic year. Students can work full time (40 hrs.) only during holidays student going on student visa under subclass 500 Post study work permit After completion of course apply PSWP and work for full time depending on duration of course chosen Regular 2 years post study work visa for international students completing Bachelors and Masters degrees (minimum 92 weeks), 3 years for Masters by Research and 4 years for PhD. Graduates.