We the BASE consultants counsel our candidates to get proper training in the entry level exams conducted by different boards and councils for being eligible to get higher education abroad. These are some of the mandatory exams for the candidates who wants to fly abroad. These exams are categorized into two parts;
- Language Tests
- Academic Tests
- Here following are the language test exams and their eligibilty score which are accepted by various countries. British Counciland IDP IELTS (IDP Education is an international education organisation offering student placement in Australia, New Zealand, the USA, UK, Ireland and Canada )are the two official conducting bodies of the IELTS Exam.
(International English Language Test)
Maximum band is 9 and minimum band is 6.5
(Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Total score is 120 and minimum 78 is required for eligibility.
(Pearson Test of English)
Score ranges between 10-90.
Competent score is 58-63
Very good score is 74-84
Total score is 160 and minimum 120 is required for eligibility
- Here following are some academic exams which are organised by various countries for the eligibility of getting admissions into the universities. These scores are compulsory for the candidate to achieve if they wants to get into their dream country and universities for Post-Graduation.
(Graduate Record Examinations)
minimum score 260 and maximum 340
(Graduate Management Admission Test)
Scores -Min 200, Max 800
(Scholastic Assessment Test)
score is 1600 of 800marks of two paper and qualifying is 400
(Medical College Admission Test)
Scores ranges from 472-528 with a mean/median of 500.
(Law School Admission Test)
Minimum 120 and maximum score of 180
- The GRE is commonly used by many graduate schools in the U.S. and Canada to determine an applicant’s eligibility for the program.
- GMAT Conducted by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council).
- The SAT is a standardized test widely used for college (undergraduate schools) admissions in the United States. Conducted by the College Board.
- MCAT is administered by American Association of Medical Colleges (AAMC). Standard for admission in countries such as the US, Canada, and Australia.
- LSAT is conducted by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC).